Nippon Koei has more than four decades of design and construction management experience from trans-continental highways, high-capacity high-speed urban highways and viaducts to rural roads.
We have planned, designed and supervised construction and modernization of road projects in over 50 countries.
At the core of our success is our pool of highly skilled engineers, specialists and project managers who deliver planning, design and contract supervision for the full spectrum of highway facilities.
We draw on years of accumulated experience and application of cutting-edge engineering technology in road and tunnel projects, and we pay careful attention to road transport policy, environmental issues, and traffic control and management.
For rural areas, we focus to protect the social environment and road structures by the use of flood control and road disaster management. We also possess the high-level technical expertise in all the fields required for tunnel projects.
Selected Project Experience
MRT (Mass Rapid Transit)/ Urban Railway
- Tanjung Priok Port Access Road
- Western Kazakhstan Road Network Rehabilitation Project
- Construction of the Mediterranean Bypass
- Project for the Improvement of Kathmandu - Bhaktapur Road
- Pakistan Transport Plan Study (Pilot Implementation)
- Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway Project
- Northern Main Road Construction Project (MR 5 & MR 6)
- Bozüyük - Mekece Road Improvement Project
- Greater Kampala Road Network & Transport Improvement