WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Nippon Koei has over 60 years experience in executing projects for water resources development and management projects.
We have formulated nationwide water resources development master plans for Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Kenya, etc. and have implemented hundreds of water resources projects all over the world.
We adopt an integrated approach to maximize the benefits of water resources and minimize adverse impacts from water related disaster. For example:
- Our experience in the water resources services ranges from water policies, legislation and institutional reforms to design and implementation of water resources facilities such as dams, barrages, and sluice gates.
- We offer comprehensive water resources development and management plans from small river basin to national level for optimum use of water resources and ecosystem conservation under the concept of Integrated WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (IWRM).
- We offer win-win solutions among stakeholders including local communities, central and local government, NGOs and private sector.
- We propose and implement adaptation and mitigation alternatives to address climate change issues including drought and flooding.
Selected Project Experience
Integrated WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Citarum River Basin, Brantas River Basin
- Pampanga River Basin & Bicol River Basin
- Whole Delta River Basin
- Munda Dam
- All River Basins
Water Resources Existing Facilities Rehabilitation Project
- Brantas and Solo River Basin
Water Transmission Project
- Chone-Portoviejo River Basin Water Resource Development
- Pahang - Selangor Raw Water Transfer Project