Nippon Koei's bridge engineering expertise is second to none, with experience ranging from short-span, low-clearance bridges to long-span, high-elevation, structurally complex bridges crossing great rivers and straits.
We have designed and built hundreds of bridges all over the world.
We excel in complex bridge projects such as those that cross major rivers, link islands, permit ship passage, face complex configuration constraints, and cross precipitous terrain. The bridges we built have been recognized for exceptional application of technology, engineering quality and safety. Nippon Koei adopts landscape-simulation technology to create aesthetically pleasing bridges, participates in disaster management and safety inspection projects, and conducts non-destructive tests and durability studies of existing bridges. Our team of engineers has provided planning, design, construction supervision and technical assistance services.
We support our work through accumulated in-house knowledge and advanced technical capabilities. We maintain our own database of seismic activity, natural disasters, and weather conditions around the world. We have a thorough understanding of regional characteristics such as the design capabilities of local firms. We reinforce our own technical skills for design with advanced methods such as 3-D analysis, finite element method, and dynamic analysis.
Selected Project Experience
- Meghna and Meghna Gumti Bridge Construction Project
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Construction of Doboj Bridge and Modrica Bridge
- Construction of Mekong Bridge
- Construction of New Bio-Bio Bridge
- Ecuador - Peru
- New Makara Bridge Construction Project
- Nizamuddin Bridge Construction on NH-24
- Construction of King Hussein Bridge
- Lao PDR - Thailand
- Second Mekong International Bridge Construction Project
- Reconstruction of Bridges on the Main Roads Project
- North West Frontier Provinces Bridge Construction
- Construction of a New Koror-Babeldaob Bridge
- Sri Lanka
- Construction of New Mannar Bridge and Improvement of Causeway
- New White Nile Bridge Construction
- Rades-La Goulette Bridge Construction Project
- Can Tho Bridge Construction Project