AIRPORTS & AVIATION SERVICES
Nippon Koei is particularly experienced in the field of Airport engineering having planned and engineered over 70 airport projects in 30 countries.
Our engineering approach of airport development projects is a comprehensive one based on dependable project formulation, interdisciplinary expertise, and advanced technology since airport development projects are highly complex and impact other economic sectors such as urban and regional development, industry, tourism, and the environment.
Projects studied and engineered by Nippon Koei include new construction, expansion, and modernization of airports of various categories and capacities, from domestic and regional to international airports handling various types and sizes of aircraft.
We also plan and design airport civil engineering facilities, buildings, Satellite Communication/ Navigation/ Surveillance (CNS) and Air Traffic Management (ATM) facilities, aviation security including rescue and fire fighting (RFF) facilities, and other service facilities.
With our ample experience and advanced facilities, Nippon Koei has the capacity to manage total aviation services such as field surveys and investigations, planning, pre-feasibility, and feasibility studies, traffic demand forecasts, navigation procedure planning, economic and financial analysis, environmental and social assessments, computer-aided simulation analyses, detailed design, construction supervision, and transfer of technology.
Selected Project Experience
New Airport Development
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- New Guatemala City International Airport
- Jakarta Metropolitan Multiple Airport Development
- New Rabaul Airport
- Don Mueang & Suvarnabhumi International Airports
Improvement of Existing Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport)
- Kansai International Airport
- Lao PDR
- Vientiane International Airport
- Ivato International Airport
- Phonpei International Airport
- Sri Lanka
- Bandaranaike International Airport
- Boryspil International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport
Philippines, Vietnam, Lao PDR, Cambodia
- Major Airports Security System
- Contingency Exercises on Airport Security
Transport Master Plan
- ASEAN Strategic Transport Plan
- Comprehensive Transport and Trade System