PPP PROJECT PLANNING
Nippon Koei provides expertise to support government PPP procurement for infrastructure projects especially in the critical preparatory and implementation phases.
Our accumulated knowledge and experience with PPP enables us to develop project and financial structures suitable for projects, and to provide consultancy services for enhancing institutional capability of PPP related organizations. We have financial, legal, reguratory experts, and infrastructure engineers for various sectors; those who have engaged in feasibility studies, transaction advice, design, construction supervision and construction management services. We also support contracting agencies for preparing manuals/guidelines for planning and implementation of PPP projects.
Selected Project Experience
PPP Operational Improvement
- Pilot Study for Project Formation of Public-Private Partnership in Infrastructure Development
- Capacity Building for Operation of PPP Scheme Project
- Study on Institutional Improvement for PPP
PPP Infrastructure Projects
- Kalimantan Coal Transport Project, Central Sewerage Treatment System in Jakarta
- Trung Luong- My Thuan Expressway Construction Project, Ben Thanh Central Station Project
- Yellow Line (Road) Project, Taboada Wastewater Treatment Plant