Nippon Koei is well-known worldwide for the quality of its consulting services in environmental management, water, air, land/soil, as well as addressing global environmental issues such as deforestation and climate change.
Where environmental degradation is expected due to development pressure, we can prepare an environmental management plan to minimize degradation by introducing sound policies that balance environmental protection with economic development, including capacity development for relevant administrators and stakeholders concerned with environmental management. We have in-house specialists in the various environmental fields required for all types of environmental management projects to reverse environmental degradation.
- ※all photos©fotosearch.jp
Selected Project Experience
- Regional Environmental Management Improvement Project
- Project on Strengthening Environmental Management Capacity of Local Governments
- Attapady Wasteland Comprehensive Environmental Conservation Project
- Anzali Wetland Ecological Management Project
- Project for Improvement of Environmental Management Capacity in Nakuru
- Project on Water Pollution Control and Management of Water Quality in the Santa Lucia River Basin
- Study on Urban Environmental Management, and Environmental Protection for Sustainable Tourism Development in Halong