The Nippon Koei Group conducts many projects to support the growth of developing countries in Asia, Africa, the Middle and Near East, Latin America and other regions.
Projects encompass a wide range of fields, including water resources and waterways, energy, urban and regional development, transportation, agricultural and rural development, and environmental management.
In recent years, we have been playing an important role as a leader in social contribution and humanitarian aid across borders. Examples of our efforts include environmental measures to combat global warming, development of regional transportation infrastructure to support the rapid growth of emerging economies, and reconstruction assistance for regions affected by conflict and/or natural disasters.
- WATER & SANITATION We provide consulting services that coordinate solutions to problems concerning water resources. Examples include water resource development for entire countries, flood control in river basins, and introduction of institutions for water rights reconciliation. more
- ENERGY In the energy sector, we provide consulting services to formulate optimal energy development plans according to each country‘s development stage, as well as plans for improvement of power plants, transmission systems and other facilities and equipment. more
- URBAN & INDUSTRY Urban areas in developing countries face various problems, typified by traffic congestion and/or environmental degradation as a negative side effect of rapid population growth. more
- TRANSPORTATION To resolve problems that are becoming increasingly serious, such as traffic accidents, congestion and environmental pollution, we build up the infrastructure networks overseeing various aspects of the construction plans for railways. more
- ENVIRONMENT & AGRICULTURE We assemble multidisciplinary teams of technical experts to provide consultation on issues ranging from biodiversity, deforestation, air and soil pollution to urban environmental problems. more
- PUBLIC SECTOR Nippon Koei, as well as its development planning & management subsidiary company KRI International Corp. (KRI), provide effective consulting services that have assisted in activation of central governments and public institutions to achieve their development goals. more
- Others Our wide range of technical services also encompasses climate change countermeasures, information and communication technology, post-disaster restoration assistance, and proposal of PPP project schemes. more